Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Month of May Photo Challenge. Day 6: Something Young


I spotted this little fellow while dining at Spago in Caesar's Palace, eating spaghetti that his dad was cutting up into short strips. One of my earliest childhood memories was eating noodles, fed to me by my nanny while my parents were already at their general store in Viet Nam. Nanny would insist that I finished breakfast first before walking me out to my parents' store. She'd roll the noodles around the chopsticks and blow on them to cool them before feeding them to me.

By the time the kid was done eating, he had spaghetti sauce smeared orange all over his face, and his food-catcher bib had bits of noodles in it. It brings me back to a carefree time of childhood when everything was done with reckless abandon: eating, running, laughing, crying.



No comments: